Sunday, 12 May 2013

Welcome to my Blog !!

Welcome to my blog!!!

For my first post i'm going to show you guys the things that i bought recently, to get ready for my holidays!! ;)
This perfume is perfect when going on holiday somewhere warm, because its smells fresh and fruity but not too intense. 
I bought this one for £19.99 and it's 50 ml but there's also a smaller one 30 ml for £14.99. You can have this one or the other kinds that i want to buy in the link below: http://www.theperfumeshop.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice??ProductID=1623

 



I've had this one for a while now, and i  can say that its one of my favourites because it doesn't matter how much you wash you clothes the smell stays there. But i don't know if i'll take it with me on my holidays or not because it smell its better if its used somewhere where its cold (that's what i think).
Link below if you want it:



This is my hand cream that use daily. It really softens your skin, if you are after a hand cream that actually works softens and protects your skin, then this is the one. As a bought this one a  few months back, i don't think that they sell it anymore so i will put a link below of another one which works amazingly well: http://avonshop.co.uk/product/bath-and-body/hand-cream/skin-so-soft-soft-and-sensual-replenishing-hand-cream.html













 




And at last one are these simple nude platform court shoes. I bought them because they were on sale and for real a women can never have too many shoes LOL. I've already used it. I bought this one from Wallis and at the moment was £15 and they also had black, but as i have many black shoes i decided to buy this nude. Here's the link if you want to buy it:http://www.wallis.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplaybeginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33058&storeId=12557&productId=9211495&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=213595&parent_categoryId=209172&pageSize=20

That was it for today. Hope you liked it.
xoxoxo

Patty




No comments:

Post a Comment